.:Followers That Cheer Up My Blog~~

28 Mar 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE!!

Wow, today is the day, that my younger sis becomes 20… How fast!! You are not young anymore!! Hahaha… CHAMYTHO… Welcome to twenties~

Actually, she is my sister, my best friend, and my best enemy… When I’ve got some problems, she is the one that I’m looking for... And we will always fight for every simple reason... The best thing about her is... she never so “kedekut” to lend me her thousands ringgit lalalala~~

The craziness that people don’t know about her is... she is soooo “garang”, like a makcik even usually she seems so cool… (Yerkh!!??? Very please lah!! The “cool” really doesn’t describe to me, that one is you…) There was a story when once upon a time, there is a promoter of slimming centre want to promote her products and said that my sis seems as a makcik… (Two things that mention you as a makcik = garang + makcik’s look) Luckily the promoter didn’t mention about me on that moment even I was standing beside to my sis. My sis was so mad, and asked me to accompany her to find out a new shirt… haHAHAHha~~ So kesian… I think. I look younger than you. So don’t blame the promoter…

This girl sometime becomes soooo sensitive. When she got any sad story about anything, that even doesn’t relates to her life, but seems as a very touching story, she will force me to hear that story… She said that it’s unfair if she was the only one to feel that sadness (Syamimi said that, “mana aci kakcik sedih sorang!!”) …Aiseyman!! You are so dengki lor…

Everywhere we go, everyone will know that we are sisters… In some cases, people out there had recognized us as twin. I think that would be caused by our physical that looks really similar. Our skin quite same, but the truth is I’m lil’ fairer than you…haHAHAaha.. And our size is just a bit plus minus even I am 10 kgs more than you... It shows that I do look smaller, or maybe… You are the one who looks bigger haHAHHhaha~~ … You know what CHAMYTHO, a 23 years old girl is just as young as her 20 old years old sis… You must be so jealous rite??

However, this girl who had photocopied of our daddy’s face will always be my best friend even I am so mad at her sometimes hahAHAHAha~~ Happy Bithday MY SIS~~ hope that Allah will bless your life… I will always LOVE and HATE you at the same time!! Lalalala~~

2 801 terlepas cakap!!:

Anonymous said...

huk alohh...
nih yg terharu nih..
thanx a lot..
nnti bleh wt byk2 lagik..
tlg promote kan kakcik..
kakakaka..

cegu yang annoying said...

tlg cket..saper nak pomote u hahahaha!!pasan!! wek ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...